Thank you for your support! There are many ways you can contribute to CCA.
Contribute funds: Contributions can be made securely by clicking the “Donate” icon at the bottom of every page on the CCA website. You can also mail a check or money order to:
Christian Community Action, Inc.
168 Davenport Avenue
New Haven, CT 06519
Contribute goods: These items are always helpful to CCA families, and can be dropped off at our main office at 168 Davenport Ave., New Haven, CT.
- Food Pantry: Non-perishable food items
- Toiletries: Toothpaste, toothbrushes, body wash, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, skin lotion
- Cleaning Items: Laundry detergent, fabric softener, air fresheners, household cleaning items
- Housewares: Plates, cups, silverware, pots/pans, waste baskets, mold-resistant shower curtains
- Bedding: Twin/full – bed linens, mattress protectors, and comforters, pillows, blankets, throws
- Transportation: 1-, 10-, and 31-day bus passes, key rings
- School Supplies: Uniform vouchers, shoes/sneakers, backpacks, paper, rulers, pens, pencils, crayons, markers
- Job Readiness: Resume paper, portfolio folders, page protectors, pens
- Educational Items: Computers, printers, printer paper
- Recreational Items: Board games and toys (2-5 yrs old), coloring books, crayons
NOTE (March, 2020): We are not able to accept furniture donations at this time, due to upcoming renovations to our shelter units. We are accepting professional women's clothing ONLY starting April 1st at the ARISE Center (158 Davenport Ave.). Please contact us in advance, or check this page for donation guidelines. Thank you!