Thank you for your support! There are many ways you can contribute to CCA.
Contribute funds: Contributions can be made securely by clicking the “Donate” icon at the bottom of every page on the CCA website. You can also mail a check or money order to:
Christian Community Action, Inc.
168 Davenport Avenue
New Haven, CT 06519
Contribute goods: These items are always helpful to CCA families, and can be dropped off at our main office at 168 Davenport Ave., New Haven, CT.
- Food Pantry: Non-perishable food items
- Toiletries: Toothpaste, toothbrushes, body wash, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, skin lotion
- Cleaning Items: Laundry detergent, fabric softener, air fresheners, household cleaning items
- Housewares: Plates, cups, silverware, pots/pans, waste baskets, mold-resistant shower curtains
- Bedding: Twin/full – bed linens, mattress protectors, and comforters, pillows, blankets, throws
- Transportation: 1-, 10-, and 31-day bus passes, key rings
- School Supplies: Uniform vouchers, shoes/sneakers, backpacks, paper, rulers, pens, pencils, crayons, markers
- Job Readiness: Resume paper, portfolio folders, page protectors, pens
- Educational Items: Computers, printers, printer paper
- Recreational Items: Board games and toys (2-5 yrs old), coloring books, crayons